Elli Share is committed to maintaining the privacy and protection of your personal information.
Elli Share knows that privacy is one of the most important issues for all of us. Your email address is safe with us. We never rent, sell, or exchange your contact information with anyone. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time and are under no obligation to receive our communications.
Information We Collect:
The information we gather falls into two categories:
(1) information you supply when you register or subscribe on the website, and
(2) tracking information collected as you navigate through our site.
Collection, Use and Disclosure: We collect, hold, and use personal information for the following reasons:
- to promote and market our products (we will only use your personal information for this purpose and will not disclose it to third parties)
- to reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals
- for internal business processes such as billing and support and
- where required by law.
Use of Personal Information
Your personal information may be used by us as permitted or required by law and for the following purposes:
- to provide our products to you;
- to process invoices and your payment by credit card or any other billing options which we may make available;
- to contact you for customer follow up and to seek your input and to advise you about products, but only your name, email, address and telephone number will be used for this purpose.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We use “cookies” which are software devices which are sent to your internet browser and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow us to remember who visits our site, so that you do not need to re-enter a password multiple times, permit our server to recognize you when you visit our website in the future and allow us to customize our site to you, including in respect of advertising at this site.
Browser Level Information and IP Addresses. When you use our sites, we may also collect information about your access time and your computer configuration, including the type of browser software you use, the operating system that you’re running, the resolution of your computer monitor and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. Your IP address does not tell us who you are. Like the IP address, none of the other information described in this paragraph identifies you personally. We collect this information for purposes of aggregated reporting on site activity that we, and our advertisers, may use. For example, we may want to know how long the average user spends on our site, which pages or features get the most attention, and the like. The aggregated information helps to understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our websites.
We may use aggregate information about our customers, without identifying such customers, for the purpose of research, improving our site, and reporting on trends and patterns of our customers.
Safeguards for Personal Information
Access to Personal Information: If you would like to access or correct any personal information which we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will take all reasonable steps to correct any information which you show to be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We retain your personal information as long as you remain our customer. If your relationship with us as a customer ends, we may use and disclose your personal information as required and permitted by law, to conclude any outstanding matters relating to your relationship with us, to contact you for customer follow up, and to seek your input and advise you about products. If you do not wish to receive any such further information, simply ‘Opt-Out’ of the email.
Collection and Storage of Credit Card Details: Elli Share is committed to ensuring that credit card details are collected and stored in a secure manner. We will take reasonable steps to protect the credit card details it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modifications and disclosure during collection by adopting the following practices:
- preventing individuals from providing credit card details in an email
- ensuring that where credit card details are collected online, full data encryption and and IT Security Framework is included within the on-line web page, databases and other supporting programs.
If you wish to file a complaint, make inquiry regarding or obtain access to your personal information that we may hold, please contact us.
Elli Share may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Elli Share account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.